The news of Adesua’s engagement to Banky W broke the Internet yesterday. Still wondering who this queen is to come steal away Nigeria’s most eligible bachelor?
Well, below is all you need to know about her…
* Her full name is Tolulope Adesua Etomi.
*She was born on February 22nd, 1988.
* Adesua, the last of 3 kids, was born in Owerri, South Eastern Nigeria, to a soilder father and civil Engineering mother.
* She acted for the first time at age seven with a drama club at her primary school, Corona School Victoria Island.
* She moved to the United Kingdom at the age of 13.
* She got Diplomas in Performing Arts, Musicals & Physical Theatre at the City College in Coventry, United Kingdom circa 2004.
* In year 2009, Adesua Etomi bagged a First Class Honours degree from The University of Wolverhampton, U. K.
* Her first big screen appearance in Nigeria cinemas was in April 14, 2014 when she got a role on Emem Isong’s Knocking On Heaven’s Door.
* In 2016, she got the award for the Best Actress in a Drama at the African Magic Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA)
* The films she has featured in include: The Call, Brave, Falling, A Soilder’s Story, Out Of Luck, Couple Of Days, And The Spirit Slowly Dies, The Arbitration, Ayamma: Music In The Desert and The Wedding Party.
We still excited about the news of their engagement. Congrats to the couple…