Drake Cancels Amsterdam Concert Again After Doors Had Opened

Drake postponed his concert in Amsterdam that was set to hold on Monday the 27th of March  due to illness, disappointing fans who had already shown up to the Ziggo Dome.

The announcement was made after doors were opened and concertgoers had already began packing the the 17,000-person arena. In a fan-shot video, one can see drinks being thrown at an employee for the Netherlands-based concert and festival organizer Mojo Concerts, who was speaking to the crowd.

“I’m really sorry to tell you that tonight’s show cannot take place. Drake got sick. His doctor told him not to perform. Tickets will stay valid for the show on Wednesday as he wishes to bring his fans the best show in the world,” she told the audience.

The concert will be rescheduled for Wednesday, March 29.

Drake has another Amsterdam concert scheduled for Tuesday night at the Ziggo Dome.

This is the third time in as many months Drake has rescheduled Amsterdam shows on his ‘Boy Meets World’ European tour. He previously had performances scheduled for Jan. 20 and 21, which were then moved to Jan. 26 and 27 before being postponed to March 27 and 28.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s