So Sad.. A Young Dominican Man Died From Alcohol Poisoning Drinking An Entire Bottle Of Tequila To Win A $650 Bet

A young man died from alcohol poisoning drinking an entire bottle of tequila to win a $650 bet.


After celebrating downing the entire bottle, within seconds he was having trouble standing.
The video caught the moment Kelvin completed the challenge of drinking the tequila straight from the bottle.

But no sooner had the Kelvin won $630 and had the money in his hand, he fainted and collapsed to the floor and never regained consciousness.

After finishing every last drop and handed his winnings, just seconds later he is barely able to stand and has to be helped up by two men. Mejía passed out onto the floor of the club and died minutes later from alcohol poisoning

Shortly afterwards, he died. The Dominican Republic’s medical examiner revealed that the man died from alcohol intoxication.

According to El Universal, the bet came about after Mejia approached a table where a group of clients were betting money on how much tequila they could drink in one go and he asked to join in.

The management of the venue, the Vacca Lounge, has distanced itself from the events stating the nightclub had nothing to do with the tragic incident.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s